Transaction Data for Humans
Now you can see exactly what every transaction is going to do, before the transaction has been signed and sent.
Never Be In The Dark Again
Foresight API is your one-stop-shop for all of the data you need about a transaction before it is signed. The data to protect on-chain assets from mistakes and bad actors alike. The data that allows your application, customers, or users to be crystal clear on exactly what they are doing, before they do it.
- Identify transaction type (swap, stake, borrow, etc)
- Detailed values filled for each type
- Text description provided
- Multitude of security checks
The Most Comprehensive DeFi Data
- Smart Contracts
Great Power...Meet Great Responsibility
Smart contracts are powerful, but present a major problem for applications that use them; with no insight into what a function will do, it's impossible to call them safely . In the past, the choice was to manually integrate each protocol, or ignore most of the data and accept that the transaction is being blindly approved.
Now, with Foresight API, applications can deeply inspect a broad set of data about a transaction before it is signed.
- What action will the transaction perform (a swap, a change to a liquidity position, a vote for a DAO proposal, etc)
- A human-friendly text description
- The protocol the contract belongs to
- Numerous trust indicators, and more...